@JGshock twitter update

Lee Jun Ki with big head..
so cute<3333

(130210 twitter 2)
I ate so much that I think I will gain 2 kilos just today~ My family who got together in a long time is clamoring that I pick a new work as soon as possible. ㅎㅎㅎ suggesting to me 1 movie, 1 drama, 1 joint work ~ hmm..I will try ㅎㅎ Be careful not to have a upset stomach~
(trans by Elly)credit jgfamily
너무많이 먹어서 오늘만2키로는 찔것같네요옷~오랜만에 모인 가족들도 새작품을 빨리 선택하라며 아우성 이십니다ㅎ.ㅎㅎ 영화1드라마1합작1 이렇게 가자며 ~흠.. 노력해보겠습니다 ㅎㅎ 배탈 안나게 주의 해주세요~ pic.twitter.com/xh6Mt0EA



Lee Jun Ki pegi shopping..
oppa nak ikut !!!



130209
An example of a man with an ambiguous look who is shopping for his family.jpg. “Enjoy delicious food with your family and have a pleasant and peaceful time. I hope all your wishes come true this year. Happy New Year~ I will be back soon as an actor who gives healthy energy.”
(trans by Elly)credit jgfamily
가 족들을위해 장보는 남자의 애매모호한 모습의 예.jpg " 가족분들과맛있는것 많이드시고 즐겁고 화목함가득히보내시고새해에 원하시는바모두이루시길 기원할게요 복많이받으세용~♥건강한기운을 드리는배우로곧돌아가겠 습니당" pic.twitter.com/RwGvZHQ0


Gambar Bonus
________________________________
cer teke ~cer teke sape dalam costume kungfu panda yg comel nie ?

Kkk~ sye rase korunk sume mesty daa tau sape kn ?
mesty laaa ma bias Lee Jun Ki <333
comey jee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment